Local Events in Jefferson County, Missouri
Looking for events in a specific city? Click on the city below.Arnold Barnhart Cedar Hill
Crystal City De Soto Dittmer
Festus Fletcher Hematite
Herculaneum High Ridge Hillsboro
House Springs Imperial Kimmswick
Liguori Mapaville Pevely
Otto Morse Mill
Apollo 2014: BOSTON (Jefferson City)
Sun, 20 Apr 2014 00:00:00 +0000
When: Apr 20, 2014 12:00:00 AM to May 1, 2014 12:00:00 AMin Jefferson City, Missouri
Jefferson City, MO - Fraud & Financial Crimes
Tue, 19 Aug 2014 08:00:00 +0000
When: Aug 19, 2014 8:00:00 AM in Jefferson City, Missouri
Sat, 26 Apr 2014 19:30:00 +0000
This show will be next door at The Side Bar
When: Apr 26, 2014 7:30:00 PM in Jefferson City, Missouri
kaps and stems band
Fri, 06 Jun 2014 19:30:00 +0000
micro brewery great beers,people,music,atmosphere come listen enjoy
When: Jun 6, 2014 7:30:00 PM in Jefferson City, Missouri
Jeff City Social Media Classroom - June 17th - Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn 101
Tue, 17 Jun 2014 17:30:00 +0000
Video not showing in your browser? Click here.
If you want to be successful on the internet you have to play with Google. If you want to get hired, hire someone, or establish yourself professionally you have to play with LinkedIn. Have a video camera? You need to play with YouTube.
Utilize is a better word than play. Here in the Jefferson City, Missouri area all of these platforms are woefully underutilized.
In our June 17th class you will learn:
- How Google, Google+ and YouTube are all connected
- Why you should be doing something on all of these ignored platforms
- How being active on these three platforms will help you in search engines
- Why you don't need a giant camera crew and studio to be successful on YouTube
- Those endorsements you keep getting/giving on LinkedIn? Practically useless
- How quickly you can be the top influencer on these three platforms in the #JCMO area and your industry
When: Jun 17, 2014 5:30:00 PM to Jun 17, 2014 7:30:00 PMin Jefferson City, Missouri
Jeff City Social Media Classroom - June 3 - Twitter 201
Tue, 03 Jun 2014 17:30:00 +0000
Video not playing in your browser? Click here.
"Twitter is awesome. I will hear no arguments." - Gus Wagner
More than 5700 tweets are sent every second from around the world. What are you doing to make sure yours stand out, connect with audiences who can spend money with you, and are actually building your business?
Attending our Twitter 201 (You don't have to attend Twitter 101 first, but it helps) will help you do the following:
- Establish an authoritative tone in your tweets
- Develop a meaningful strategy to reach and engage your intended audiences
- Establish tactics to daily grow a purposeful audience
- Learn to use Hootsuite to properly listen to your audience and competitors and manage your content
- The successful way to invest in an effective Twitter advertising campaign
When: Jun 3, 2014 5:30:00 PM to Jun 3, 2014 7:30:00 PMin Jefferson City, Missouri
Jeff City Social Media Classroom - May 20th - Facebook 201
Tue, 20 May 2014 17:30:00 +0000
Facebook is constantly changing which impacts the reach of your posts. Don't get frustrated - attend this class and learn to adjust!
See also: Beating Facebook At It's Own Game!
More than 220,000 folks have Facebook profiles within 50 miles of Jefferson City, Missouri. How many of them do you want to do business with, influence, or have show up at your events?
If you are trying to communicate with folks at the local, statewide, national or international levels, Facebook is where you need to be and you need to use it correctly and effectively.
Facebook strategy is far more than Likes, Bitstrips, posting at random hours, and ignoring your fans. Successful local marketers on Facebook make money, create new revenues, and build loyal audiences.
See also: Quit Liking Things on Facebook
In this live and limited-size classroom, you will learn how proven strategies (not tricks) will build a meaningful Facebook audience of customers and prospects who want to connect and spend money with you. Learn best practices that will work for your actual efforts.
Gus Wagner, a 5-time certified social media strategist and award-winning marketer, will personally lead this class and help you to improve your Facebook efforts.
By the end of this class, you will:
- Have set up and/or enhanced your Facebook brand page.
- Learned what works from actual examples from companies and groups here in Missouri.
- Analyzed your own Facebook Insights to identify your best audience members.
- See how correctly integrating your Facebook efforts into your overall marketing will help you
- Start planning your content, managing your interactions, and building your reach better than you ever have.
- Realize how mobile devices are making and breaking you on a daily basis.
- Created your own strategy and built your own success story.
This classroom is a live event with a presentation, but no canned written lectures, questions are welcome at any time and you are guaranteed to have a good time!
When: May 20, 2014 5:30:00 PM to May 20, 2014 7:30:00 PMin Jefferson City, Missouri
American Red Cross Blood Drive
Tue, 27 May 2014 11:00:00 +0000
When: May 27, 2014 11:00:00 AM in Jefferson City, Missouri
Sat, 26 Apr 2014 14:00:00 +0000
NOOK Event, Special Event
Apr 26, 2014 2:00 PM
Barnes & Noble Booksellers
Wildwood Shopping Center
3535 Missouri Blvd.
When: Apr 26, 2014 2:00:00 PM in Jefferson City, Missouri
COMO Derby Dames vs. Mo-Kan Roller Girlz
Sat, 26 Apr 2014 17:00:00 +0000
The Mo-Kan Roller Girlz are freshly adopted as a full member of the WFTDA. Come see the battle between these Missouri women's flat track roller derby teams commence at 5 PM, sharp!
When: Apr 26, 2014 5:00:00 PM to Apr 26, 2014 7:00:00 PMin Jefferson City, Missouri
Cost: 8 - 8 USD